Monday, November 16, 2009

Loving Kindness


Let me be free of greed, hatred and delusion
Let me be generously giving, understanding 

and my insight be clear...Let me be free.
May my free heart center be filled with 
Loving Kindness until it overflows...
And fill my whole being and then radiate beyond me
To a healthy, happy aura which no evil thought, 

word or deed can penetrate...I am protected.
From this new found haven of Loving Kindness I send loving kindness to
All beings for whom I have affinity...
My parents, the teachers who have shown me the way, my family
And all those who are near and dear to me.
May they be free from suffering, may they be well and happy.


I send Loving Kindness to all beings of the world for whom I have neutral feelings
People I meet during the course of a day, people who I have yet to meet...
People living on the other side of the world, babes yet to be born.

May they be free from suffering, may they be well and happy.

I send Loving Kindness to all animate and inanimate objects
I send Loving Kindness to the four corners of the Universe; North, South, East and West
All points between both, above and below
A whole Universe filled with Loving Kindness

Loving Kindness to All...Loving Kindness to All
I accept Loving Kindness from all beings without exception


Savannah Blue is a Freelance Writer, a Spiritual Comforter and Motivator, and an amateur photographer and is also a publisher and entrepreneur. She is the Co-founder and Co-producer of  Yourelevatedlife and YourElevatedLife Radio Show. Her passion is assisting others in becoming aware of and fulfilling their unlimited potential. She is "Living her Dreams" at the beach with the love of her life and working from home doing what she loves to do...help others live their Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment